Δευτέρα 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Το αγγλικό post

Image result for i speak bad englishSo, yes, I accept the challenge that myself dared me(who else?)to upload an English post. I really want to improve my English as it is a global language plus I'd love to travel the world someday(Amen). I find myself writting things in paper- when i'm bored you know, and i don't have anything to do, so i just grab a paper and write weird things-in English too, rather than only in Greek. I don't have any idea why is this happening, but....I like it. Until it comes to older people who say that you should support your mother tongue language and just ignore all the others. And they are telling you that, when you say to them a "Sorry" or a "Thanks" between a whole greek sentence. Ok, I know that Greek now have borrowed a lot of foreign words, but hey! All the languages do that as well! Seriously, the most of the medical words are ancient greek words and their derivatives. The most people in the world say at least once a day a greek word, and now you man, you're telling me that the new generation has destroyed our language because it uses and converts english or other words? Imagine whole generations from the beginning of life(approximately),use greek words from the time they're borned!I really need to tell that to them, the next time they'll yell at me to stop saying foreign words. But the problem is that I don't even respond to them, thinking they're always right. And when I'm alone later, I'm thinking of 1 million ways to prove them wrong. It's too late. Anyway. Right now, I'm hearing to somebody from the other dwelling playing in his guitar and singing and it's so authentic and beautiful. It's so simple and great at the same time that I think that it worths a place in my post, even in my english one. Have a nice day people and do things that are only yours. You know, these simple but just perfect things that we all do in our daily life :)
P.S I know that my English are awful but I'm working on that, ok?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου